Save the date!
Every last Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m CET the eTwinning Ambassadors moderate a chat on Twitter on topics of interest to educators in general and eTwinners.
To join you need of course an account on Twitter, then search for the hashtag #etwiam and follow it during the one hour of our chat.
This month the chat is about… eTwinning Live. Here are the questions which shall be discussed:
- What is your first impression of the new Live desktop?
- If you think it is better, can you say why?
- What was easier on the old desktop to find/do?
- Which do you think is the most useful function of eTwinning live and why?
- Have you tried the event session and the videoconferencing tool? How does it work?
- Can you suggest some improvement to eTwinning Live?
- If you were in a teacher room, has it become a group or not? What are your feelings?
If you want to know how a Twitter chat proceeds, have a look at this SMORE
3 Responses to “#eTwiam Twitter chats are back!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.