Don’t miss the third #eTwiam Twitter Chat, organised by the European Network of eTwinning Ambassadors. It will take place on Tuesday 19 May at 7pm CEST (Brussels time) and the topic is “Online tools for the TwinSpace”. Which are the most used tools by eTwinners in projects and how are they used? Join us on Tuesday and share your doubts and expertise!
Here you have some of the questions the moderators will pose during the chat:
- Which tools do you use most often for introductions in your projects?
- Which tools do you use most often for documenting activities?
- Do you usually have your students work with the partner students on the same activity? What are the issues?
- Do you use oral tools (podcast, recordings) often in your projects? For what purpose?
- Have you ever used tools like Kahoot or Socrative for team playing with the partners?
More information about Twitter chats
What is a Twitter chat? It is a live Twitter event moderated by one or more people and focused around a specific topic. Anyone who has a Twitter account can join the conversation.
How does it work? To participate it’s easy, all you need to do is tweet during the designated time using the conversation hashtag: #eTwiam. You can answer the questions posed by the moderators, share your ideas on the topic, interact with other participants, etc.
Check out the previous #eTwiam chat’s storify here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.