Don’t miss the second #eTwiam Twitter Chat, organised by the European Network of eTwinning Ambassadors. It will take place on Tuesday 12 May at 7pm CEST (Brussels time) and the topic is “eTwinning and digital competences”. Which digital competences can be developed during an eTwinning project? Join us on Tuesday and share your opinion!
As food for thought before the chat, we suggest you to have a look at this report, which presents a detailed framework for the development of digital competence of all citizens. Here you have some of the questions the moderators will pose during the chat:
- What is a digital competence for you?
- Which digital competence skills can students learn in an eTwinning project?
- In online communication, which are the two top rules you respect?
- What do you do when there is a technical problem with your computer or in the lab?
- As a teacher, are you aware of copyright both for media you use and produce? What is your policy?
- How do you assess a tool for use in a project?
- Innovation in the use of digital tools is a quality criterion for eTwinning projects. What does it mean to you?
More information about Twitter chats
What is a Twitter chat? It is a live Twitter event moderated by one or more people and focused around a specific topic. Anyone who has a Twitter account can join the conversation.
How does it work? To participate it’s easy, all you need to do is tweet during the designated time using the conversation hashtag: #eTwiam. You can answer the questions posed by the moderators, share your ideas on the topic, interact with other participants, etc.
Check out the previous #eTwiam chat’s storify here.